3rd party code and dependencies:
- The tree data structure from the tcllib 1 package was used for storing the outline data
- Tk text widget used to display the outline
- Wcb widget callback package by Csaba Nemethi 2 - Used to re-shape the text widget functionality into outline behavior - Used for "syntax highlighting" formatting and links
- Starkit technology 3 comes from Jean-Claude Wippler. He also distributes the single file Tcl/Tk runtime executable 4
- The Bwidgets extension is used for its tabbed notebook interface 5
- Code similar to 6 used for launching external urls
- Cross-platform console functionality from Donald Porter's 7
- Variant of Richard Suchenwirth's one liner "Thingy" OO system 8 used for creating obect oriented commands
- TclXML and TclDOM are used for importing opml (http://tclxml.sourceforge.net)
- Icons for the button bar come from Adrian Davis' http://www.satisoft.com/tcltk/icons/
Original libraries internal to tkoutline
Ideally this code would packaged up and distributed separately as it can run independent of tkoutline. Currently it is only distributed as a part of tkoutline.
- Partial readonly text widget - Just apply a readonly tag to portions of the text that is readonly.
- Wiki syntax highlighting for the text widget
- Outline widget