These instructions were graciously provided by Michael Jennings.
Font Change How To
To change the font and font size, edit the .tkoutline.def configuration file:
- With Tk Outline running, press the <F2> key to open the Tk console window.
- Copy and paste the following line to the console window:
file copy $starkit::topdir/.tkoutline.def ~/.tkoutline.def
- Press the ENTER key.
- If you get an error message, error copying "C:/Util/Tk Outline/tkoutline.exe/.tkoutline.def" to "~/.tkoutline.def": file already exists, the file has already been copied. Find the file and edit it with any editor, such as notepad.exe in Windows. In windows XP, the file will be .tkoutline.def in C:\Documents and Settings\<username> where <username> is your login name.
- If you did not get an error message above, copy and paste the following line, and press the ENTER key. This will open the configuration file for editing.
exec notepad file normalize ~/.tkoutline.def &
- Go to the bottom of the file and see the explanations. Add the following line. You can use any font and size that you want:
*font: Arial 12
- Save the file and restart tkoutline. Now the font style and size is the one you set.